Have a question regarding your WeatherKing® product? We’re here to help.
– Why do I need a load calculation for my home for HVAC products?
To maximize the efficiency of your new heating and cooling equipment, it’s important that it properly matches the square footage of your home, combined with other relevant factors. A load calculation will evaluate various aspects of your home for an energy-efficient match such as:
- climate that you live in
- size, shape and orientation of your home
- square footage
- type and how much insulation you have
- quantity of windows, their size, type and the direction they face
- measurement of walls
- vents and ductwork
- seals and estimated air leakage
- type of materials your house is made of
– How do I register my equipment?
If you have purchased a WeatherKing heating, cooling or water heating product you can quickly register your unit online at WeatherKing Product Warranty Information.
– How do I locate the serial number on my equipment?
Should you have a problem with your system, WeatherKing has developed the following guidelines to assure that your problem receives proper attention. To better assist your independent HVAC contractor, please furnish:
- Model numbers
- Serial numbers on each piece of your equipment
- The date of installation.