Home > product-details > Cased/Uncased Coils (TCF)
Cased/Uncased Coils (TCF)
- WeatherKing® Indoor Furnace cased coils and replacement uncased coils are designed for use with WeatherKing outdoor units and are available for vertical upflow or downflow, and horizontal left or horizontal right airflow. When matched with WeatherKing outdoor units, the coils provide a nominal capacity range from 18,000 BTU/HR [5.24 kW] to 60,000 BTU/HR [17.6 kW].
- Constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.
- Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refrigerant leak check.
- Coils have copper sweat refrigerant connections.
- Feature two sets of 3/4" [14.1 mm] N.P.T. Condensate drain connections for ease of connection.
- Chatleff metering device connections, at inlet and outlet of TXV or EEV and equalizer connections (TXV only).
- Approved for system application with a variety of WeatherKing outdoor units.
- Condensate drain pan is constructed of high-grade, heat-resistant, corrosion-free thermal-set material.
- Compatible with Germicidal Light System (UV resistant).
- Bi-Directional airflow eliminates the need to switch any internal components from horizontal left to right.
- Unique drain pan design maximizes application flexibility and condensate removal.
- N-Coil design maximizes performance and minimizes the height required at installation.
- Coils are AHRI certified for system application with a variety of WeatherKing outdoor units.
- Constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing
- Featuring Industry Standard R-410A Refrigerant Airflow Capacity 600-1,900 CFM [283-897 L/s]
- Unique drain pan design maximizes application flexibility and condensate removal
- Gas Furnace application
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) and Electronic Expansion Valve (EEV) option
Parts - 5 Years
Parts - 5 Years
Click below to register your WeatherKing® product.